Sunday 25 November 2012

NaNoBlogMo2- Convincing

I didn't want to go running this morning. I had quite the back and forth in my head laying in bed. It went a little something like this:

Good Stephanie: You should go running. You still have 12 miles left to finish this month.
Bad Stephanie: Its cold.
GS: You've got that nice cold weather running gear. You'll be fine.
BS: My hip hurts and my knee hurts and I've got those blisters on my feet.
GS: Take an aleve for the joint pain, put bandaids on the blisters. Its not that bad.
BS: Its too hilly around here. I can't run for long before I get tired.
GS: So? Some running is better than no running. And the world isn't flat...you need to get used to running on hills.
BS: I'll go tomorrow instead.
GS: You've said that before and then not followed through. I don't trust you when you say that anymore. Besides, you need to go tomorrow anyway to finish your 40 mile challenge.
BS: I DON'T WANNA RUN.
GS: .....if you run, you can wear your rainbow knee high socks.
BS: ......fine.
Mileage: 3.25

No comments:

Post a Comment